So, you’re getting ready for Your Big Move! Congratulations! A key or in fact, one of the most important decisions you will have to make for the big move will be how to get from A to B.
Oh, what to do! It would be like winning a trifecta on Melbourne Cup Day to find a friend who is available for a large slab of time, willing to help and with a truck.. so that’s where EasyMove Services (EMS ) comes in. Let me explain. We’ve done your homework for you, so for a hassle-free easy move, please read on!
You may think truck or cargo van hire is the way to go and at first glance, this option sounds viable. But it’s not as simple as you may think. And I’ll tell you why:
· Availability – A quick search of the major rental companies for cargo vans and trucks online had me throwing up my hands in frustration in no time. There were no vans or trucks available for the time frame I required. I was actually surprised by this! It seems like everyone is hiring moving vehicles at the same time.. but did you know, that with EMS you will not have this issue? If your previous removalist cancels at the last minute, EMS more often than not, can, step in and help out. In fact, EMS rescue customers that have been stranded – 4 out of 5 times per month.
· Cargo Van Capacity – Not even fine to move a room let alone your apartment or house! These can fit a queen-sized bed, or a medium sized table, or a small couch, or a small wardrobe. The EMS fleet of trucks include both large 22 and 35 cubic metre trucks. A 22 cubic metre truck is enough for say, an apartment or a two bedroom house. If your place is larger than that, you may need to consider the 36 cubic metre. For a more accurate estimate, go to our Furniture Volume Calculator – which is available on our website.
· Price – Now, this is comparative to using EMS. To hire a cargo van or truck from a rental company, would hands down, cost you more than using EMS.. and that’s because we offer far more than just a mode of transport to get you from A to B. Our basic package cost includes a large 22 cubic metre truck and two experienced removalists who will also pack and assemble furniture at no additional cost.
· Logistics – These are the questions you have to consider, here:
· Where do I pick up the moving vehicle?
· How close is the rental company to where I am?
· What are their opening hours?
· Can I drop off the moving vehicle at the same or a different location?
Here’s the thing.. our removalists will turn up in a truck.. as with EMS, all you have to do is contact us via our website, phone, or email. As our name promises, EMS offers an easy move, so contact us today!