1. What is the difference between “Client” and “Prospects”?
1.1. Prospects is a person who either contacts or submits an enquiry (current or historical) to EasyMove Services website, e-mails, telephone or any other way.
1.2. Client is a person who match the aforementioned description and also engages a paid service with EasyMove Services
2. Personal information which EasyMove Services collects may include (but is not limited to) clients or prospects name, postal and e-mail addresses, phone numbers whether personal or for work, current or historical, age, gender, occupation, memberships of professional associations, information about their interest in various products and services and, where relevant, financial information including credit card information, banking details and income information.
3. Clients may also provide personal information when they request a product or service from EasyMove Services suppliers or sponsors, complete a form or survey or when they communicate with EasyMove Services by e-mail, telephone or in writing.
4. In some circumstances EasyMove Services may receive Protected Information that have not requested. If this occurs, EasyMove Services will comply with the obligations under the Privacy Act and may de-identify and/or destroy this information unless we are required to keep it by law.
5. Information collected via www.easymoveservices.com.au
5.1. EasyMove Services will not collect any Protected Information about website users except when users knowingly provide it or as otherwise. For example, EasyMove Services may collect Protected Information from users of the Website when users: complete an online form; complete a survey; and/or otherwise contact with EasyMove Services.
6. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
6.1. EasyMove Services may use personal information which it collects for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for related secondary purposes.
6.2. Customise the advertising, products and services included on the website; manage its business and enhance the website products and services.
6.3. EasyMove Services may share its collected personal information with its website suppliers and sponsors complying with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
6.4. If EasyMove Services sells its business, personal information may be part of the assets transferred to the purchaser.
7. Management and Security of Personal Information
7.1. EasyMove Services maintains appropriate electronic and managerial processes to help prevent misuse, interference, loss of or unauthorised access to personal information collected through the website.
7.2. EasyMove Services comply with the obligations under the Privacy Act in relation to any Protected Information handled by EasyMove Services, including information which is held on EasyMove Services computer systems.
8.1. EasyMove Services uses Google, Facebook, MailChimp and other third-party service providers to serve ads across the Internet and email marketing.
8.1.1. The service providers mentioned in clause 8.1 or other third-party service providers may collect information about your visits and interactions to www.easymoveservices.com.au. These providers may also use information about website visits to target advertisements for goods and services, aiming to provide more relevant advertisements of interest.
9. Finding out what Personal Information EasyMove Services holds
9.1. Clients and Prospects are entitled to access Personal Information that EasyMove Services holds about them. If to this Personal Information is requested EasyMove Services will grant the request unless this access would unreasonably impact upon the privacy of others or is not otherwise permitted under the Australian Privacy Principles or at Law. If EasyMove Services refuses a request to access Personal Information, EasyMove will provide the written reasons for such refusal.
10. How long will EasyMove Services keep Personal Information
10.1. EasyMove Services will keep Personal Information only for as long as required for business purposes and otherwise as required by Australian Law.
10.2. When EasyMove Services no longer needs to keep Personal Information in accordance with clause 10.1, reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify such Personal Information will be taking place.
11. EasyMove Services Contact Details
11.1. To request some Personal Information to be destroyed or de-identified, please inform EasyMove Services and necessary steps will be taken to achieve so; unless, EasyMove Services needs to keep such Information it for legal, auditing or internal risk management reasons.
11.2. EasyMove Services takes reasonable steps to ensure that it held Personal Information is accurate, up-to-date and complete; additionally, in order to update such Information, please contact EasyMove Services at any time.
11.3. To submit the aforementioned requests in clause 11.1 or 11.2 or make any enquiries, wish to provide feedback or concerns about this policy or its implementation, feel free to reach EasyMove Services by submitting a contact us request or email the Privacy Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org